Awards Dinner 2015
Message from our Social Secretary, Matt Bowles, Tel: 07742 449885.
The 2015 end of season Reed Cricket Club Annual Awards Dinner will be held on Saturday 21st November at the Old Bull Inn, Royston at 6.45pm (meal at 7.15pm sharp). Tickets are £25 for a three course meal and the menu choices are as follows:-
CHOICE OF STARTERS-
– Homemade Leek & Potato Soup with roasted ciabatta and croutons (v).
– Brussels Pate with toasted brioche and caramelised red onion chutney.
– King Prawn Cocktail on mixed leaves and melba toast.
CHOICE OF MAIN COURSE-
– Woodland Mushroom, Caramelised Red Onion and Brie Tart in puff pastry, served on buttered new potatoes and green beans, topped with balsamic syrup (v).
– Home-braised Lamb Shank on creamed mash potato, petit pois and a rich lamb jus.
– Pan-seared Sea Bass on a bed of sautéed potatoes, fried chorizo and spinach, with a red pepper coulis and red onion and tomato salsa.
– Thai Green Chicken Curry served with fragrant rice, naan and mango chutney (spicy).
CHOICE OF DESSERTS-
– Homemade Sticky Toffee Pudding served with butterscotch sauce an custard.
– Fresh mixed Fruit in a stoch syrup, served with cream.
– Homemade Chocolate Brownie served with chocolate sauce and farmhouse vanilla ice cream.
The meal will be followed by the awards presentation and raffle (please bring a prize along). We would like to know ASAP how many tickets you would like and also details of your Menu Choices. Final bookings by Friday 13th November.
Everyone is welcome and we would love to see the families of colts and junior members.
Where possible, we would ask you to please pay online using the following sort code and account details, with your name and ‘AD’ as a reface:
Name: Reed Cricket Club
Account number: 00740153
Sort code: 30-97-16
Alternatively, you can pay by cash or cheque (made payable to Reed Cricket Club)
You can e-mail me your menu choices/RSVP’s at [email protected] or call/text me on 07742 449885 to make a booking. Alternatively, post your response to me at-
Matt Bowles, 11 Eastfield Road, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 7ED. Please also inform me of any dietary requirements.
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on the night.