Agenda for The Sixtieth Annual General Meeting of Reed Cricket Club to be held in the Clubhouse on Thursday 24th November 2016 starting at 2000hrs.
1. Minutes. Approval and signing of minutes of the RCC AGM held on 19th November 2015.
2. Matters arising.
3. To receive the Honorary Secretary’s Report.
4. To receive the Annual Accounts.
5. To consider amendments to the Club Constitution.
Only members over the age of 16 may vote. A majority of two-thirds of members present at the meeting.
Proposals for Rule changes must be submitted in writing to the Honorary Secretary at least 14 days prior to the relevant Meeting date.
6. To consider and ratify or amend rates of Subscription & Match Fees – see Appendix C.
Only members over the age of 16 may vote.
7. To elect Officers and Auditors for the coming year – see Appendix C.
Rules, (all those voting must be fully paid-up members of the Club).
Playing members over the age of 16 may vote on the election of all the officers.
Playing members under 16 may not vote.
Non-Playing members may not vote on the election of Captains, Vice-Captains, and Playing Sub-Committee.
No alternative nominations for the position of President have been received within the time allowed.
Andrew Emms remains as President.
8. To confer Life Membership.
9. Any other business.
Any other issues raised during the General Meeting will be considered by the new Executive and / or General Committee(s) as appropriate at the earliest opportunity.
Club Officers’ and Team Captains’ reports have been posted on the Club website and some hard-copies will be available in the pavilion at the AGM.
Hard-copies of the various Club Accounts will be available in the pavilion at the AGM.
Peter G. Baker,
Reed Cricket Club.