Agenda for the Sixty-first Annual General Meeting of Reed Cricket Club to be held in the Clubhouse on Thursday 23rd November 2017 starting at 2000hrs.
1. Minutes. Approval and signing of minutes of the RCC AGM held on 24th November 2016.
2. Matters arising.
3. To receive the Honorary Secretary’s Report.
4. To receive the Annual Accounts.
5. To consider amendments to the Club Constitution.
6. To consider and ratify or amend rates of Subscription & Match Fees.
7. To confirm the present incumbent as President and elect Vice-Presidents, Officers and Auditors for the coming year.
8. Any other business.
Any other issues raised during the General Meeting will be considered by the new Executive and / or General Committee(s) as appropriate at the earliest opportunity.
Club Officers’ and Team Captains’ reports have been posted on the Club website and some hard-copies
will be available in the pavilion at the AGM.
Hard-copies of the various Club Accounts will be available in the pavilion at the AGM.
Peter G. Baker,
Reed Cricket Club.