Agenda for the Sixty-third Annual General Meeting of Reed Cricket Club to be held in the Howard Marshall Pavilion on Thursday 28th November 2019 starting at 2000hrs.
1. To confirm the present incumbent, Andrew Emms, as President and Chairman of the AGM. No alternative nominations for the position of President have been received within the time allowed. Consequently, Andrew Emms remains as President.
2. Minutes. Approval and signing of minutes of the RCC AGM held on 29th November 2018.
3. Matters arising.
4. To receive the Honorary Secretary’s Report.
5. To receive the Annual Accounts – (Main, Bar and 100 Club).
6. To consider amendments to the Club Constitution.
Only members over the age of 16 may vote. A majority of two-thirds of members present at the meeting in favour for changes is required.
7. To consider and ratify or amend rates of Subscription & Match Fees.
Only members over the age of 16 may vote.
8. To elect Vice-Presidents, Officers and Auditors for the coming year.
Rules: All those voting must be fully paid-up members of the Club.
Playing members over the age of 16 may vote on the election of all the officers.
Playing members under the age of 16 may not vote.
Non-Playing Members may not vote on the election of Captains, Vice-Captains, and Playing Sub-Committee, except the Chairman of the AGM in the event of a tied vote (Rules 21b and 22 refer).
9. To confer Life Membership.
10. Any other business. Any other issues raised during the General Meeting will be considered by the new Executive and / or General Committee(s) as appropriate at the earliest opportunity.
Club Officers’ and Team Captains’ reports have been posted on the Club website and circulated by email. No hard-copies will be available at the AGM.
Various Club Accounts have also been circulated by email.
Peter G. Baker,
Reed Cricket Club.